build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-16-2021, 09:12 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

Messing with the pile on the table a bit more, she looks over sheepishly to Avantika. "We don't have to go now. Just a thought," she smiles in a small manner as her shoulders slump a bit. Oh, why did she have to go messing things up all the time? Closing her eyes briefly, Audra let out a sigh before resolving to change the subject. Inhaling deep, she shook her head to get rid of the pit in her stomach. "Anyway, plants, yes. I know you care so much about what I gathered," Audra says with a laugh.

Scooting over so that Avantika could get a better look, Audra began to fiddle with the different leaves and plants. "See, this here is Dandelion, it helps increase appetite," her paw hovers over the bunch of yellow flowers that could be seen growing almost anywhere in Auster and Boreas. "This here is Lavender, it smells so good and is great for anxiety," Audra's smile grows bigger as she sniffs at the Lavender. "Oh and this is lamb's ear! Isn't it soft? If I grind it into a salve, it helps small scrapes heal faster," her paw brushes over the fuzzy leaves as she looks at Tika and motions for her to feel it as well.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise