An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
12-16-2021, 09:33 PM

Audra's shoulders slumped and she sighed. "Sorry," she said softly, bumping her girlfriend gently with her shoulder. It wasn't her fault. It was Avantika's, for being so sensitive that she couldn't kill a damn rat. She wished that she was stronger, and could just say, 'Oh, yeah, I can kill some up for you in a jiffy, don't you worry, love of my life.' But no. She had to be all nervous and weak and... and....

Luckily, Audra changed the subject to herbs, a simple, easy topic. Avantika couldn't mess this up. She couldn't have any problems with plants, and she definitely liked hearing Audra talk about them. Dandelion for appetite, lavender for anxiety--"Hey, do you think that could help me?" she asked, half-'serious--and lamb's ear for small scrapes Lamb's ear seemed like it might be useful after a fight, for little things. Lavender might be helpful for her in particular, too, although she wasn't sure if she liked the idea of something changing the way she thought. Her worries helped her know what she should work on. Even if they were sometimes illogical, she couldn't prove it really

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.