Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-16-2021, 09:51 PM

His fur bristled high along his ridgeline at the word dipshit. Lowering his face so that it was closer to Laith's, his own lips pulled back in a snarl. "I don't believe someone who lost should be calling someone names," Gil seethed between clenched teeth. Pulling away as he tsked under his breath, he sat back on his haunches with a squinted look. It was apparent from the other's actions that they wouldn't do anything to instigate another fight.

Not that it bothered Gilgamesh, but he found enjoyment in tormenting this one. If someone wanted to act tough around him, they would have to prove it. Scoffing loudly as the other wolf laid down protectively over his pile of fruit, his eyes rolled lightly. "Why find my own when I can take yours?" He says with a shrug of his shoulders as he picks another apple off of the ground that somehow wasn't hidden beneath the boy's body.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him