build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
12-16-2021, 10:15 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

In the middle of her rambling off the different plants she had strewn across the table, Tika asked if she could help. Her ears perked up and her one good eye glinted with interest. Though she wasn't quite sure what Tika meant at first, she could help but smile. "Of course I want to help you," Audra chirped as she bumped Tika's shoulder back playfully. "Is there a particular effect you're looking for?" She asks curiously as her gaze goes back to the table.

"Just so you know, most of the stuff I find is pretty mild. It's really to help subside, but not completely numb," her voice is informative as her paw fiddles with the different plants. "The kind of stuff that really messes with your mentality I don't like to keep with me," Audra's chin trembles at the thought of accidentally eating something poisonous or hallucinogenic. Looking back over to Tika, Audra wondered if there was something she hadn't been told yet. Was there something that made Tika worry too much? Or a pain she had been ignoring?

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise