size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-16-2021, 11:11 PM

The Warlord had spoken of the lasting mental impacts of the plague, and Halo thought too of the lavender that she would likely need to prescribe. It would likely be important to plant some in her plot as well, in addition to cannabis and other anti anxiety aids. The trauma of something like this would be lasting, both on the land and the people that lived here. She had arrived only on the tail end of the strangeness, and she felt guilty being too late to really help. Could she have made a difference had she come just days sooner? There was no way of knowing, and maybe she'd realize feeling this guilt was silly, but... well, for now it didn't help her much.

The pair was pleased with the find, both showing their excitement. Healers really did get excited about the little things. Audra asked of the leaves, and Halo considered for a moment, turning her keen eyes to the tree itself. "I think so... I was taught that the bark is useful too, but for a tree this size I think we might be better to just take the branches and sticks that are on the ground," her words were soft, gaze careful. The tree was still young, and Halo didn't want to risk doing harm to it. With an excited pounce, she found a downed branch, dragging it over to where she and Audra stood. "I think we can break off the smaller sections, the ones that will fit in your bag, for you to bring back. I'll bring the bare big branch back home, because I have less far to go." Halo thought that sounded fair, at least in her mind. "Is that okay?" She'd gotten ahead of herself, maybe a bit too excited about the find. Sharing was, after all, caring.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]