size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-16-2021, 11:35 PM

The bark tasted strange, rather astringent in quality. Halo wasn't sure she was the biggest fan of that, but she knew that it was absolutely worth it in the end. She helped Audra make quick work of the twigs along the branch, breaking them down and setting them next to the brown girl's paws. Honestly, teamwork was the way to go, and Halo wasn't sure if she could have managed to get the full branch (sticks and all) back to the Armada on her own. She was pleased that Audra found the deal agreeable as well. She'd met an allied healer, and they'd been able to find success together-- there was pride in that.

"I would be grateful for your help getting it to the border, and then I think I can do it from there," Halo smiled softly at the woman, pulling the last of the smaller sticks from the branch. She was concerned about getting stuck on trees, roots, branches, and other what-have-yous within the land that came just before the tall grass plains. Once she was out of the (literal) woods, Halo was confident that she had this under control. "Thank you," her gaze lifted to the woman, a smile on her pale lips. It really had been a good morning.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]