size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-17-2021, 12:25 AM

Fern’s touch against Rudy was like a soothing lotion against the scars hidden inside of him.  The larger wolf soaked in the feeling of her body pressed into his coat.  If he was lucky someday it would feel normal and he’d forget when it felt special but for right now it was something special to be enjoyed.  “I’ll help  you make your dream a reality,” Rudyard offers, “I’ll make you a strong fighter.”  He remembered his own mom dying and imagined that’s where Fern’s mind had gone.  He recalled hearing of her death and death was a horrible thing at haunting memories.

It was funny.  Was it amusing that she was shocked to hear Mort was real or funny that it was so natural to him?  Winged wolves really weren’t everyday things after all.  A simple nod was given at her decline of the owl.  Rudy lowered his head, licking under her and then on the cheek, “I want to help make you happy Fern.  If you do want something, let me know and I’ll help you get it.”

What she wanted was to be next to him.  His fuzz of a tail twitched back and forth several times before stilling.  Even stub tails could act without his plans apparently.  “Sure.” He had let her down before but she was still going to trust him?  She still felt safe with him even though so much had happened?  She’d seen him near death when he’d failed miserably.  She had been bit by him and cruel words stated to make her flee, and she still wanted to be near him?  “I can’t imagine why you have such faith in me but I’ll do my best to earn it in the future.”

“mmm…” a thought occurred to him after the previous words, “Well, if you want to be a great fighter there will be some pain in it.  You can’t get strong without hard work and some bashing about, but I’ll be there for you.  It will still leave you feeling satisfied, excited, and all over worth it.”  He’d make her dream a reality if it was truly what she wanted.

"Speech"