Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-17-2021, 01:47 AM
She was quick to join him, and the pair padded down to the beach. The way used so often, it was worn in the tall grass. He chuckled at the mention of the smokehouse. It seemed Halo didn’t miss a beat at all. “I do. Needed a way to preserve meat over winter” he explained, happy to fill in the silence with his words as the grass became grainy beneath their paws, and then the bank where grass his sand was beneath their paws. He lingered on the precipice for a moment, looking out at the sandy beach. The ocean held the heavy frames of cypress trees, and the large barracks building. Littered in front of it were well-used dummies, and to the side were training rings. Carefully measured out with rope that snapped lightly in the sea breeze.

He took in a deep breath of the ocean air. He had spent much of his older years training in this territory. “It was good,” he answered in response to her question, heading down the beach. “I caught up with one of my daughters - she wants to be a healer too. I’ve instructed her to build a healers plot beside yours. Perhaps the two of you can learn from each other” he suggested as he led them towards the training rings.

"Speech"