An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
12-17-2021, 02:10 AM
Unfortunately, Grimshaw did mind sparring a pack mate. Although, he was pleased to see that his opponent was not someone whom he'd sparred with before, so there was at least that going for him. Plus the girl was pretty small, so that was different. Most of his adversaries were of a similar size or at least not as small as her. He smirked at the smaller girl, not caring a bit.

"We've never sparred before, so I'll allow it." He chuckled slightly, spreading his dark paws in the dirt for balance. He'd allow her to make the first move if she wanted, curious to see how a smaller wolf's starting moves may differ from those his size. Studying her moves and patterns would only be beneficial to him, even if she got the upper hand and managed to win. "You go first." He invited as his wolverine poked it's head out from between his forelegs.

"Speech."
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex