size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-17-2021, 03:52 AM

They could search together, and that was certainly a good thing. That, and there was safety in numbers. Safety in this place, as long as she was with someone else. Halo moved alongside the dark girl, her gaze still careful on the world around her. There could be more predators like the one with the disease, the one that had been stalking her earlier. It would keep the tenderhearted creature looking over her shoulder.

Inoki, her name came, and Halo smiled softly at her. “I’m Halo, it’s nice to meet you.” Soft, gentle in the way she regarded the other woman. Ever gentle, really. The question came as her gaze trained on the breezy hillside before her. “Both, actually. I’m a healer, but I haven’t been sleeping well lately,” Halo admitted, sheepish for a moment. “What about you, Inoki?” Right, use her name, commit it to memory along with the others. Halo was doing her best.

“I think I see some, up this hill.” Her pace picked up just a bit, but she didn’t want to take off without her new acquaintance.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]