size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-17-2021, 04:43 AM

Making comments about someone’s body was rude, in Halo’s experience, but in this case she feels like she needs to apologize. “Sorry, I’ve just… never met someone with horns before. Sorry,” Halo was sheepish. “Are they… common here?” Truly, she’d only been here for a few days. She’d met the Warlord’s son with the wings, but this was yet another mutation that was really cool. There was no judgement, her tone was soft and filled with wonder.

“Just off to the east, but it’s sorta hard to see, here,” Halo moved carefully over the tangled roots of the mangrove, through the water that was only paw-deep. She led the way eastward, toward a small cluster of trees that got a bit more light than the others. Beneath the gnarled roots, tucked away carefully in a spot where they must have been getting just enough sun, the little white flowers with the pink centers sprung up. “I didn’t see them at first, but they’re under the roots,” Halo was grateful for how low to the ground she was, this time. She would have missed it otherwise.

He asks of her experience with horsetail, using it in bandages. Halo stepped back from the marshmallow, allowing Álarr his personal space. “I’ve needed to use it twice, and both times it seemed to be the most helpful thing. Not only did it help the skin knit back together initially, I found that applying it over the next several days helped it heal faster too.” Halo was growing more comfortable, speaking about something she knew… that she knew she knew.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]