size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-17-2021, 05:40 AM
Aris had taken to lurking as far away from Sedna's den as she possibly could to put off her required two hours of servanthood a day for as long as possible. Since that meant hanging around the sandy plain near the water it wasn't a hardship, since that's where all the sparring rings and stuff were. It wasn't as much fun as actually sparring against another wolf, but Tansy had sourly agreed to spar with her and - since Tansy had claws too - she'd had a more similar style of fighting than a larger wolf without claws so it had been interesting.

It was during a break, just after she'd taken a swim to cool off and had just finished shaking salty water from her fur, that she was startled to within an inch of her life by a brightly colored gremlin suddenly sliding in screeching her name. "AH! I mean, uh, yes, that's me, probably." She couldn't imagine a kid who wasn't related to her showing up in Armada so "Aunt Aris" it must be then which was.... well it was fucking weird is what it was. "Ari. No aunt bullshit. Just Ari," she told the hyperactive glowbug firmly. Aunts were like... old. Like Iolaire. No fucking thanks.

She did side eye the little rodent at the "small like me" which was... well it was bullshit too. Small. But she let that one slide, because... well just because. It was technically factual. She flashed her teeth at the girl in a wide grin, instead. "Grasshopper, I am so down for teaching you to fight bigger guys, because you know they deserve to get knocked down a peg. Why don't you show me what you know first and I'll give you pointers?"

She wasn't expecting much... the Azure kids were like... infants right? She was surprised to find out that they could even walk and talk let alone fight. It would be just like playing with the kid and that was a good thing to do with kids, right? She'd be careful. Moving into a fighting stance, she made a 'come at me' gesture towards the kid.