gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

The Ooze Participant
12-17-2021, 05:56 AM

Her aunt gave her no argument to her demand - well, aside from insisting she wasn't an aunt, which, Calypso thought was weird but she could accept it - and jumped straight into it. Calypso tapped her forepaws upon the sand in excitement, listening intently as Ari agreed that the bigger guys needed to get knocked down. Basilisk was huge and she knew he'd always be bigger than her - while Callie would one day grow to tower over other wolves, she could always utilize the small wolf tricks on her brother, the favorite.

Her excited tapping slowed as Aris asked what she'd so far been taught, her ears pulling back in a meek show of shame. "I, uh, really haven't learned much." The pup admitted softly. "Mom still won't leave the den and Dad focuses all his time on my brother. Grandpa was busy being healthy while everyone else was sick. I just kind of fight people, bite and kick and claw." Her paw lifted, coming down in a cat-clawing motion to swipe her elongated claws through the air. "I'm sure Dad will have time for me soon, or maybe Mom will make him when she comes outside again. Maybe she doesn't like the sun?" Having been born in a practically-eternal night, Calypso wasn't sure whether she liked the sun or not either. She certainly wouldn't blame her mother if the bright burning ball in the sky was just too much for her.

"Speech"

While she is underage, Azure, Hanako and Sirius can crash her threads whenever they see fit regardless of tag.

Calypso has grizzly bear claws upon her forepaws, bone spurs on her shoulder blades, and saber-teeth. These may not be visible on her art.
Wherever color appears along Calypso's pelt, the fur there pulses and glows to the beat of her heart. The effect is noticeable, but not at all blinding.