size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-17-2021, 06:18 AM
The pup's excitement dimmed noticeably when Aris asked her to show what she knew so far, and Aris hesitated. She definitely didn't know how to deal with kids so if the kid started to cry she was definitely going to ditch and go throw herself back in the ocean...

But no thank fuck, the kid didn't start to cry. It was a little disconcerting actually because it was like talking to herself and it made Aris want to hug the little cinnamon bun close and squish her little fuzzy cheeks and never ever let anyone hurt that sweet summer child ever which was definitely a new feeling. It also made Aris furious enough to want to go kick her larger, older brother's ass because he was doing to this little squish exactly what she herself had been complaining about to him which meant that he had completely ignored her which was some serious bullshit. Somehow none of the parents in their family had figured out yet how to not play favorites. And no one had thought to kick Hanako's spotty butt out of her den to take care of her kids??

Aris reached out and dragged the kid closer with a paw over her shoulder, squeezing her against Aris' side. "Hey, buck up, kid, that's what I'm here for, right? You and me, we'll make them see what they've been missing out on. We'll be the two best fighters in the pack by the time I'm done teaching you. Reaper and General, that'll be us. What d'you say, Grasshopper?"