size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-17-2021, 07:58 AM

Ulric admitted that he wanted her here, there and everywhere. Eska chuckled and her lips found his, her tongue sliding over his own before she whispered into his mouth. "I belong to you. Have me everywhere for all of eternity." And he did. Together the pair made love in the large tub, the water and the heat from their bodies filling the room with a thick later of steam. They already knew one another so well that attaining heights of pleasure was simple and perfect. They were one being and Eska had never trusted another so fully in all of her days.

--Fade--

After, as they caught their breath and his claws pulled through her fur, Eska leaned into him, golden eyes closed happily as she basked in the bliss culminated between them. Ulric's words met her ears and the silvered woman couldn't help but chuckle against him. "Oh, I imagine a fair deal. You want to be a father again, after all. Shouldn't we get as much practice in as possible?" Raising her gaze, gold met silver and she silently showed him that she had considered his request for children and was very much agreeing to it. In the future, of course, but she was willing to become a parent with him since he wanted it so dearly.

"Should we tell anyone of these plans?" Her head gave a soft tilt. She didn't mind telling or keeping it a secret. Some might be unhappy about it, but... as long as Ulric was happy, she would deal with that.

"Ulric & Eska"