gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
12-17-2021, 11:26 AM
Rest did not come easily for Memento Mori. Though she was exhausted the femme tossed and turned for a good while before at last she settled down into slumber. The smells kept invading her nose, troubling her even when she managed to drift into the land of sleep.

In her dreams Memento ran across a vast field of snow all alone. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and in the living world her body shuddered. She was running from something, something big that overshadowed her. The femme wasn't sure what it was but she dare not turn around; if she stopped it was sure to get her.

Jacques observed Memento Mori as she slept. The sudden twitches and shivers the femme gave concerned him but he didn't want to prod at her. She needed to sleep, even if it was troubled. Her body and mind would be more thankful for any rest at all. He couldn't help but shake the feeling that they weren't alone, however, and he tilted his ears back as he peered around. Whoever they were they had yet to make a moveā€¦ and for that the jackal was somewhat grateful. If anything happened to Meme under his watch he wouldn't forgive himself.
Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.