An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-17-2021, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 02:32 PM by Fern. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aqua eyes look out over the plains, enjoying the peaceful moment with Rudy. With her smaller body pressed lightly into his side, Fern feels like everything is right in the world. This feels like a dream, too good to be true. But then Rudy speaks, offering to help make her dream a reality and Fern knows that no fantasy could ever measure up to the life she finds herself in now. Tilting her head back, Fern places a small kiss on his cheek. Softly she says, “Thank you Rudy. Thank you for…” the words trail off as she tries to think of the right words. How can she accurately articulate how much she is grateful for everything that has happened to her since she came to these lands? All she can offer is, “Thank you for everything.”

She presses her head into his chest, closing her eyes for a moment, trying to convey in this simple act, her true appreciation for him and his kindness. When Fern speaks of not wanting an owl, she is unprepared for Rudy’s response. He… wants to make her happy? Fern tries to duck her head away as tears prick the back of her eyes. She has never felt like she deserved to be happy, never thought she would find someone who would make her feel happy. Yet, here he is. She can’t help how her body instinctively presses into him even more as she tries to hide her face and the few tears that fall. After a moment, Fern is able to compose herself enough to say, “Thank you Rudy. I... don’t deserve you.”

When she feels his fuzzy tail wag happily, Fern giggles and looks up to him through watery eyes. His question stuns her and Fern has to ponder how to reply for a moment. Before she speaks, Fern leans up, twisting her body slightly so she can place a paw against the opposite side of his face and gently pull him closer to her. She needs him to look her in the eyes as she speaks. A smile tugs the corners of her lips up even as the water in her eyes shimmers and threatens to spill over. Her voice is gentle and filled with love as she says, “I have faith in you because I see your heart Rudy. You are kind and, while you have been through something horrible, I know you are still kind. You deserve a second chance Rudy. And… I hope I do too.”

Fern really wants to be able to enjoy life and she doubts she would be able to if Rudy isn’t in it. The smile deepens and tears trickle out as she adds, “I love you Rudy.” With the words out in the open, Fern guides his face closer, capturing his lips with hers and seals the promise with a kiss. When she says ‘I love you’ Fern means that she loves him in the bad times and the good. After several moments, she releases him and sits back down to return to leaning into him. She nods her head at his words about making her a great fighter. Her answer a simple, “Teach me.” Fern wants to know how to fight so she can protect those she loves. And Rudy has just jumped to the front of that list.

"Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.