An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
12-17-2021, 08:09 PM

Briar smirked at his long time nickname for her, looking at him with love and amusement as he came over to join her before turning her gaze back out over the lands that she'd call home very soon. She had lived in Boreas and the Armada since the day she was born, but she had spent quite a bit of time here as well over the first almost two years of her life. This place felt even more like home than the Armada did sometimes, but she knew that was in large part to Artorias. Everywhere he was felt like home and when they were together she felt more complete and like true self. She was looking forward to being able to enjoy this view all the time, but even more than that she was looking forward to being with Artorias and never having to experience that awful longing to be with him again. She snickered at him saying that the views were better with her in it and she gave him a little grin, but she couldn't agree more. All of her views were better when he was there as well.

She stood with him with their tails entwined, smiling as he talked about how soon these views could be hers forever, leaning into his side as she savored being with him again. She knew the visit that she was on with her father would go by far too quickly, but there wasn't much longer before the wait would be over once and for all. "I'll be looking forward to that all the way to the day that I finally move here," she told him as she nuzzled into his neck. Briar tipped her muzzle up a bit to be able to leave a trail of little kisses and nibbles along his jaw, her tail slipping away from his just so she could brush along the back of his thigh and teasingly across some more sensitive areas with a grin pulling at her lips. "There's some other things I'm looking forward to much more than the view," she purred, chuckling softly as her kisses started to move down along his neck, her teeth pulling through his thick fur with teasing nibbles along the curve of his throat.

Bringing her muzzle back up to his, she caught his lips in another kiss, turquoise eyes flickering closed as she sank deeply into the affection. Everything with him was like throwing fuel on a fire. Even the lightest brush or kiss was enough to spark the fire of desire in her with Artorias and now she let herself get lost in a deep, passionate kiss with him. All of the pent up desire and longing for him poured into that kiss and her tail set to work teasing other parts of him while they both built quickly in desire and need. She didn't know how long it was before she finally broke their kiss with a soft gasp while her lungs were aching for air, blinking open her eyes to grin up at him with a lustful, needy look in her eyes. "Want to give me a taste of what else is going to be mine forever, sexy?"

"Briar Fatalis"