size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-18-2021, 04:29 AM

And there it was: Iolaire's entrance into a little lesson. The emaciated woman loved to teach, no matter the subject. She was a true scholar and firmly believed in sharing knowledge among the wolves of the world. If this young fae wished to learn, then by the gods, Io would teach her what she knew. She would expand the woman's horizons and she would take pleasure in doing so.

"Iolaire Akeldama," she introduced herself with a slightly lopsided smirk, pristine white teeth flashing in the lady's small mouth for but a moment. "You can call me Io." Taking up the leaf of Hemlock, she showed it to the girl once more. "As I said, this is good for those that aren't good at all. This one... it'll hurt." As she spoke, she worked, rolling up the leaves and tying them away in her large, worn satchel. "Ingesting the leaves undried will cause nausea, vomiting, lasting stomach pains, tremors..." Plants were so fearfully fascinating in their uses that Iolaire was often awed by them still, despite all of her years knowing them.

"Dried and crumbled to powder, there's a slightly herbal taste, but if added with say... extract of strawberry or honey, it's almost tasteless. Death comes slowly, but come, it does." Giving her head a little tilt, she opened the floor for questions.

Speech
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.