size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

LoserScarredUnderachieverThe Ooze Participant
12-18-2021, 05:09 AM
Spirit leaned down willingly, and as their muzzles touched it was like a little spark shot through his mouth and spread down his cheeks and neck. He hadn't kissed anyone in a while, and it felt just as dazzling as he could remember, even if his kissing partner seemed a little shocked and froze up. Maybe this was his first kiss after all. Laith spent a glorious few seconds taking in the experience before pulling away with a smirk, more than happy with his end of the deal. He held back a snicker at the stuttered response from Spirit, glad to see his amorous abilities had not diminished since he last made use of them.
"You lead the way," he said with a motion of his paw, wanting the other male to decide wherever the fuck they'd be searching, and for whatever herb he was after. His knowledge of herbal plants was exactly zero, and he had no desire to know what they were for or who Spirit intended to use them on. "Describe to me what you're searching for and I'll try to look, but I'm gonna be honest here, all these plants look the fucking same to me." They were all some shade of green or brown with either flowers or no flowers, and sometimes they had thorns. He'd never bothered to figure out the small differences between them, and he wouldn't start now.
As they began to move away from the collection of strange stones, Laith spared a glance at the other male, eyebrow quirking up as he grinned wolfishly. "You ever kissed anyone before?" Sure, Laith knew how to kiss someone, but he knew he wasn't that good of a kisser to make his partner react the way Spirit had, so he could only assume it was the others' first time.
Laith is an M rated character, thread with him at your own risk!