An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
12-18-2021, 11:08 AM

"Oh uh… that's alright." He wasn't sure what to say to make her feel at ease or wipe away the awkwardness of the moment but hopefully that was a start. He considered her question for a moment. "They didn't use to be but it seems like they are becoming more common. I can name about a half dozen wolves I've met with horns." He wasn't sure if it was something to do with the land around here in particular or not. He knew his were the result of some sort of elixer. He wasn't really the sort to believe fully in magic but after this past winter who was really to say?

Álarr followed after Halo, employing his keen sense of smell the zero right in on the marsh mallow. Excellent, he could make good use of this. He started gathering as he listened to the young healer's experience with using horse tail. There were so many herbs and different practices that a healer never could know everything. Even the most experienced healer could learn from a novice if they had more experience in a particular plant. He set the small bundle of marsh mallow plants aside so that he could speak. "That is good to know! I'll have to give it a try myself. If you like I can assist you in finding some. Just let me get this marsh mallow tucked away in my pack." He shrugged the leather knapsack off his shoulders and quickly went about wrapping the plants in a scrap of doe hide.