gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-18-2021, 04:54 PM
Spirit gave his head a little shake, trying to dismiss her worries as best as he could. If anything he felt like he was the one who ought to be apologizing, waltzing up on her accidentally and interrupting whatever she was doing. Fortunately for them both, the smaller wolf didn't seem bothered by his presence - well, not really. Maybe she seemed a little bit nervous and unsure of him but Spirit couldn't blame her for that. He was glad when she accepted his offer to help, his apprehensive features abruptly breaking into a shy but clearly enthused smile. "I-I'd love that," he admitted swiftly. "N-no. I mean, not really. I'm learning, but mostly I came here just to clear my head," he admitted. Now that Gloom was recovering he didn't feel quite so hard-pressed so search for herbs, but replenishing his stores wasn't a bad idea either. "W-what are you looking for? A-anything specific? Oh - I'm Spirit," he added sheepishly.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.