size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-19-2021, 12:54 AM

"It's very nice to meet you, Basilisk," right, for pups it was important to model good manners. Halo offered a smile and a nod, gentle in the way she looked at the young man. "If things aren't looking quite right, there are some little changes we can make. Sometimes it's eating more of a certain kind of prey, or being more careful about the kinds of training you're doing," the tenderhearted didn't know just how Sirius would react if she told him some of the pups may need to take it easy on their training, but she hoped he'd understand. With pups this large, Halo worried about the damage too much running could do before their growth plates closed.

He asked of the tilling, and the girl's tail wagged at his interest. "Tilling means turning the soil, getting it soft and ready to have things planted in it," she explained softly, demonstrating with a paw how the soil had been moved free and loose. "That's okay, if you ever want to learn about the flowers I'm happy to teach you. Do you have a favorite color?" Honestly, the questions of children were some of Halo's favorites, and they always would be. She was as happy to teach as she was to learn.

With soft steps over the grassy ground, Halo led the way towards the tree beside her den. "The first thing I'm going to do is measure how tall you are at your shoulder," the tenderhearted girl explained, tail wagging softly. "Then I'm going to feel your hips, elbows, and knees to check on your growth plates. Make sure you tell me if anything hurts, or feels weird, okay?" She would check for his understanding before setting about her work. With a practiced gaze, she marked the boy's height on the tree, writing a careful "B" beside it. Later, she'd take the time to carve it in as a record. Then, she carefully moved to check at the boy's hips in turn, feeling for any damage to the growth plate. It would be a gentle articulation of each in turn, walking him through a shallow range of motion and feeling for any strange clicks or pops with her paws.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]