An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-19-2021, 01:39 AM

Fern is just in time to see the brown wolf use his horns to rake the shoulder of the pig and clamp down on its nose. The pig grunts, falling onto its side with the brown wolf still holding its muzzle. Looking to the wolf, Fern understands her task and quickly darts in to latch her teeth around the vital veins and artery in its throat. Warm blood leaks from where her teeth puncture skin and the boar gurgles as the liquid fills its perforated throat. Never one to draw out pain, Fern steps back and rips the pig’s throat free from its body, swallowing the chunk of meat quickly as her stomach grumbles in hungry protest.

The pig’s life quickly fades as its life blood pours out, staining the rocks and grass it touches. Looking to the brown wolf, Fern dips her head and says, “You are a good hunter. Thank you for stepping in. My name is Fern. Care to share a meal with me?” She asks the last part as she is moving toward the pig’s belly, readying herself for the feast to follow.

"Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.