gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
12-19-2021, 02:01 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

The Mist was quick to appear, and she examined him closely with her gradated sapphire into sky blue gaze, keenly noting each change wrought by the plague. At his greeting, she gave him a pointed look, studying the wound on his shoulder. “Get this looked at, for a start. Ayodele and I have some suturing skill, and I was trained in healing enough to know what to do. I don’t think this will need extensive stitches, but if you feel it pulling apart at all, call me. For now, we’ll poultice it.”

She paused, mouthing at the frog of remnant glowing blue mucus in her throat and turned her head aside, dislodging it with a hack and with a most un-Queenly manner spat the glob to the ground.

She grumbled softly, studying the stuff before admitting, “It’s getting better, but I still feel like I swallowed a toad when I wake up.”

Her voice had smoothed slightly, and she straightened herself, eyes scanning the plains before turning back to Drachen, eyes tired.

“Do you think the other packs lost as many? Or more?”

There was no need to say what she meant; it was no doubt on everyone’s minds as well as her own. She’d lost two cousins by blood, a dear friend, and a cousin by adoption, even if Harlow had never considered her one. The Nomads had been hit with their own losses. Had the other packs fared any better? Were Theory and Abaven alright?

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.