Icy moments

Euphrosyne

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2013, 10:28 PM

>

Euph's brown tipped ears perked to attention at the groan that sounded from the thing they had been investigating, putting her on edge for a moment. Her eyes widened as well and they stood as frozen as the ice until the sound faded into silence and for several moments afterward. When the fea finally flicked her tail and spoke, Syne relaxed again, nodding in agreement with her words. She was right, there was no way this was a natural structure. But what could have made it? And in the middle of a frozen lake no less? The white wolf turned to face her again, introducing herself and listing off her pack. Euphrosyne smiled with surprise and replied, "I'm Euphrosyne, also from Glaciem. Actually, now that I think about it, I think I saw you at the pack meeting. Right? I could be wrong, there were a lot of feas there." It was really good to meet someone else from her new pack, to know that there was someone else there that she could get along with. "What do you think about Glaciem and Isardis?" she asked, making conversation.

Speech,