size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
12-19-2021, 03:05 AM
Kione’s words about family do not fall upon deaf ears and Ricin solemnly nods, saying, “I won’t. Not as long I am alive. Chade is stuck with me, wither he wants me or not.” Ricin offers a sad smile, dismissing the fact that he has told Kione his brother’s name. The dog seems friendly enough and the blue pup hopes Kione is as trustworthy as Ricin thinks he is. However, sad thoughts do not have long to clutter the pups head as the colorful dog is talking about a splashing contest. The pup’s mind turns to rules and Kione thoughtfully tests the water before announcing them.

Ricin can have fun! No problem there. And no talking underwater. He can do that too. Nodding his head firmly, Ricin lets Kione know he understands the rules. The dog steps the side and sits, allowing the pup to go first. The dog’s confident smile earns him a smirk as Ricin walks several steps away before turning to face the pool. Crimson eyes sparkle as he says, “Prepare to be amazed.” And with that he takes off. Pumping his legs, gaining as much momentum as possible in the short distance, Ricin uses his last step to coil up his muscles and launch his frame into the air. He aims for height not distance and, as his body falls toward the pool, the blue pup twists and stretches, trying to get as much of him out sideways as possible.

Gravity pulls him to earth and, with a mighty splash, the pup lands sideways in the pool. The impact stings his side lightly but Ricin quickly pushes himself to the surface and paddles over to the side. A huge smile rests on his lips even as his wet mohawk sags in front of his eyes. Pushing himself from the water, Ricin shakes out his coat and prances over to where Kione sits, plopping his butt on the ground and saying, “Beat that!” The happy, soggy pup grins widely as he waits for the colorful dog’s response to his splash. No way he can beat that! Right?

"Speech"