gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-19-2021, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2021, 08:21 AM by Halo. Edited 1 time in total.)

Carefully, she moved the stake a bit to the right, standing back to take a look at her handiwork. Yes, that would do quite nicely. Halo's tail wagged, smiling to Lia. "Thank you," and really, she was grateful for the assistance. Two heads were better than one, and it made things go far more quickly than it would have if she'd done it on her own. Between the four stakes, Halo helped Lia stretch the twine, securing it with knots that would hold quite well. They'd mark things off, and Halo would be able to get to digging over the coming days. Tilling the soil, removing the rocks, clearing away any roots-- a big job, but she was up for the task.

"That sounds good... I'm glad that the path to the obelisk from here is easy," she admitted. "Sometimes I'm worried about getting lost in the grass." Her tone was delicately sheepish, a bit concerned with just how tall it grew around them. Halo was considerably shorter than many of the wolves that called this place home, and it could be a little overwhelming at times. As Lia explained setting the boundaries of her den set, but getting someone stronger to help build it, Halo nodded. "That sounds good, you don't think they'll mind?" Her previous band had prized self sufficiently above all. "I'm not used to asking for help," the words were quiet, and she was near sheepish talking about it. Everyone here seemed to be a family in the realest sense of the word.

"Do you have a rainy season? Should I be concerned about the river flooding?" Though Halo preferred sleeping in a den dug carefully into the earth, maybe she'd need to reconsider if they had wet seasons. That, and it would determine just how far back she'd need to set her home. A worrier by nature, sometimes her anxious nature did her well to consider possibilities.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]