size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-19-2021, 04:42 AM

The Warlord's praise was something that made her stand up a little straighter. He was so gentle with her, and Halo was grateful for that. There were no words to voice just how much she found herself already at ease in this place. "Thank you," she felt small here, but also comfortable. She would be useful, and she would be able to make a difference-- she hoped. Maybe she really could make a difference for the Armada, and help them in whatever they needed. Meeting the needs of her new pack was already the foremost thing in her mind. If they had snow, they'd also get a hard frost. The ground would freeze, and she would need to have enough herbs stored for the winter. With her parent's nomadic band, it seemed that they spent three seasons a year preparing to just survive the winter, and all of their time and energy and effort went into that. Maybe with the cellars here, the store room well kept and well stocked as she'd seen this morning, things were less stressful.

As they crossed into the ring, Halo settled across from Sirius. She was careful to evenly distribute her weight on her paws, growing more aware of how she stood. When his question came, she thought for a moment. "I need to keep my chin sort of tucked to not expose my throat," the tenderhearted creature demonstrated, ensuring that her throat was carefully guarded. "But that's really all," she was sheepish, looking up to Sirius. After she spoke she relaxed for a moment, trying to steady her breath to a degree. Did she look dumb? How had she gotten this far, just running away from threats. When it came to fight or flight, Halo had been far more likely to flee. Still, learning to hold her ground was important. She was going to make the Warlord proud.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]