size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-19-2021, 05:51 AM

Halo had allowed her curiosity to get the best of her, and created an awkward moment between them. It wasn't out of character for her, and she did feel bad about it. Still, he was kind enough to answer her question. "Thank you," she couldn't help but at least offer him some gratitude for it. "I haven't been here for very long yet, I'm still learning about... well, everything." When nervous, Halo is prone to rambling. Sheepish was a good word for her, especially in moments like these. Maybe it was the land that was producing mutations, or something in the water. Much like the sickness that had spread over the land, the source would likely leave Halo stewing in her thoughts when she had spare moments. Considering all she had to learn, these thoughts were another drop in the bucket.

Walking alongside Álarr, she was able to relax a bit more. The tension of the moment had passed, and it seemed she hadn't offended him-- at least not gravely. As he tucked the marshmallow away, her tail wagged softly. "My mom used marshmallow when we were teething, but is there anything else that you've used it for?" The question was soft, not wanting to remove the horned man from his thoughts entirely if they'd tracked in a different direction. Halo also needed to make a mental note to bring a satchel from the store room next time she went hunting for plants, it would allow her to carry far more. "If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate it," she had to respect his time. "I don't want to hold you up, if you have things you need to be doing," the sheepishness had returned, Halo's tone soft as she spoke.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]