Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-19-2021, 06:01 PM

To hear his brother was in a similar boat settled over Tyrian grimly. It was as he expected but to have it confirmed was different. More final, somehow. Undeniable. It saddened him too. While his brother had a far better claim to medicine and caring for others, Tyrian was protective by nature and this illness made him feel powerless. What could he do to help those he loved? What enemy could he fight? If only he could sink his teeth into sickness.

Tyrian gladly accepted the offered salve. He'd just begun to thoughtfully roll it around in his paw when Alarr posed his question and put a stop to his fiddling. In truth Tyrian hadn't given much thought to magic throughout his life even though he'd grown up with some amount of it. Their father had never made it any secret that he believed their mother to be his long dead lover. "I don't know," he answered truthfully. "Valentine always said we came from Somnium, eh? I guess if I believe that then...maybe I have no grounds to reject other proposed magic."

He sighed and shook his head before fixing his brother with a wry look. "So if you're proposing this is magic then I guess I have no choice but to consider it."

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.