Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-19-2021, 06:16 PM

She indeed was still larger than him. That much hadn't changed, but the weight of her body now laying on top of his was welcomed. Even as her tail thwacked across his cheek and her paws clung to his rump, he couldn't help but chuckle. Listening to her wail happily made his heart twinge as his own eyes welled with tears. "I'm sorry I disappeared," Gil mumbled as he moved a paw to gently brush her tail off of his face. "The ooze had made me too dangerous. I was worried I'd hurt you," his admittance to this left his voice trembling as a shiver ran down his spine. "Could you possibly get off so I can breathe?" He asked with a small smile as he tried to turn his head. Though all he saw was a colorfully flecked rump, he couldn't help but laugh again. "I promise I'm not going anywhere without you again," Gil spoke reassuringly as he tried to wiggle out from underneath her.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him