build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-19-2021, 06:58 PM
Theory laughed lightly. Sparrow always knew just how to cut to the chase, a talent that she'd never developed herself. Formality had been a cloak that she'd dressed herself in when she was young and unsure; it was difficult to take it off. "A little bit of both, does that sound alright?" She looked around the beach, pantomiming a dramatic gasp. "These lands you've chosen are quite lovely. Any reason you wanted to settle here in particular?" The pirates had been a bawdy wandering crew - Theo wondered how they were settling in as homebodies or if most of them still roamed. "But, I have come with... news. My father has passed, as well as a few other members of the pack. It's been difficult." Theo averted her gaze for a moment, staring out over the waters as they lapped against the glittering shore. "All of this death and destruction has inspired me to take the pack in a different direction. I'll be opening a school, a neutral grounds where wolves from all walks of life can come to stay and learn. We'll be moving lands slightly, leaving Serpent Plains behind to take residence at Crystallum Cliffs. I hope to excavate a warren of caves for dens and classrooms, as well as using the other lands around us to teach. I was looking for your support, and to see if you had any pirates interested in polishing their skills." Theory moved quickly away from the topic of death, hoping that they wouldn't dwell on it long. "Are you faring well? After the darkness?"