build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-19-2021, 07:12 PM
A young man approached, wearing the mantle of leadership comfortably. Theory wondered who had helped him shrug it on. Did he have mentors? Family? Her own ascension had been wrecked by tragedy. It had marked her as unsure and constantly anxious. Although those days now seemed like a distant memory - or a nightmare that you wake from, coated in a sheen of cold sweat. It was like being faced with a ghost of her younger self, but its twin flame: male, self-assured, better prepared. Shaking off the self-reflection, Theory stood up once he was close and inclined her head in greeting. "Yes, it was a long journey. Thank you for the welcome," she murmured. The last year had been tumultuous - the endless darkness, the long winter, Thalia hovering deliciously within reach and then finally leaving at last. There had been distractions, missed calls at the border, lax patrols. This new year was a chance to begin again, rededicated to her pack and her newfound purpose.

"I've been visiting all of the packs, yours included. I wanted to see how the lands have fared and if you and yours are safe and well after the long winter and the illness that has wracked the continent," she began, leaving a moment for him to reply. "I also bring news of a new endeavor. Abaven is shifting priorities - I'm opening a school on the Eastern coast; Crystallum Cliffs, Monument Rapids, and Rustling Thicket. It will be a neutral grounds where wolves from all walks of life are welcome to come and learn. Curriculum is still being developed, but I hope to have a thriving community for both the young and old to improve their skills. I'm spreading the word. You're welcome to send anyone you think may be interested."