gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
12-19-2021, 10:59 PM
James hummed to himself as he looked upon the flower; he didn't recognize it at all. It was a foreign plant to him, just as it was to Gavroche. But before the duo could investigate further an excited voice reached them.

Gavroche spun towards the bush where the larger wolf was, ears flicking to the side slightly with uncertainty at her question. It certainly didn't seem ill mannered… but the question was one that was a sensitive topic for the calico colored male. He drew in a breath, ears lowering to either side, and he shook his head sadly in response.

"No. I'm… not sure why though." He confessed. "I don't remember much of my past…" Gav shifted on his paws and glanced over his shower towards James. "I can only really remember my name… and my two companions." He turned his green gaze back towards the bush as he finished speaking. "...my name is Gavroche. Who are you? What are you doing about this late?" He asked softly.

As Gav finished speaking this time the tiny bat flew down and nestled upon one of his wings. She glanced at James, then towards the bush where the other wolf was. For now the pygmy marmoset was quiet… he wasn't sure of what to make of the stranger just yet.

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.