size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
12-19-2021, 11:33 PM
He wrinkled his nose, and Hazel gave a small but slightly exasperated sigh. "I gotta ask because you said they were dangerous... I just wanted to make sure it was okay," the girl explained, feeling like that should have been obvious. "It's not that I think someone will hurt me, but if something will hurt me I want to be ready to fight back." She tried to straighten her posture, tried to look more confident over her paws. Still, Hazel was a gangly pup and not the most imposing yet.

The Armada was his pack. Hazel nodded once, thinking about his words. "I don't have a pack or a home," her tone was matter of fact, just keeping up the conversation. "Nice to meet you, Basilisk." She wasn't entirely devoid of manners, after all-- only mostly. "I want to learn how to fight for real. My siblings were a bunch'a cowards so they weren't any fun." Hazel tossed her head, grinning. As he stepped closer to look at her toes, she held them up a little bit farther. The girl's tail wagged softly, looking up for his reaction.
"Speech"