size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
12-20-2021, 12:47 AM
Cináed rated his soreness as a 4 or 5 on the pain scale and Aliana hummed thoughtfully, glancing over his large, toned body, studying his musculature through a medical lens to try and ascertain just how much discomfort that would put him it. Annoying, but not bothersome, as he described it. Still, she would be remiss as a healer if she didn't make sure he didn't require any immediate attention or tending to. Shifting to scoot closer to him across their loungers, Ali carefully leaned closer until she could press her petite paws into his shoulder closest to her, gently kneading the muscles and feeling for tension or stiffness. She didn't find any immediately, which was a very good sign. "Does it hurt at all when I do this?" she asked. It seemed like simple muscle fatigue and maybe some mild inflammation, but she had to be certain. She had a duty to ensure the health and wellbeing of all Fenmyre wolves.

While she checked him over, Ciná gave a chuckle and made a comment about her situation being much more difficult than his own. The clouded ash and snow fae gave an airy laugh of her own and glanced down at her bloated belly with a beaming smile of pride. "They certainly aren't making it easy for me," she agreed with a giggle. "I can't walk very far on my own, and my legs usually feel like seaweed by the end of the day, but it's all worth it. Plus my thighs and glutes are going to be so strong from all the workout they're getting by the end of this!" Amused by her own thoughts, Ali glanced back up until aquamarine eyes found golden sulfur, watching his reactions for any subtle subconscious shows of pain or discomfort while she checked him, waiting for him to let her know if she found anything or if he was okay.

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.