ardent

shuriken v medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-20-2021, 03:23 PM
She was completely caught off guard by the claws that swung out at her. It didn't help that she hardly had any real fighting experience. Nobody would teach her! She was left to her own devices within Habari, and everyone acted like she didn't exist, so the only practice she ever had were situations like this or if she sought them out herself at the battlefield. But even then, her alpha would get mad at her for leaving to work on her skills. She was frustrated and angry and at a loss on what to do. She didn't understand any of it.

So when Shuriken's claws swept out, they caught Medusa's forearm and she yelped in surprise, the claws slicing across her skin and leaving a blood trail in their wake. Her jaws snapped shut from the pain, and instead of her opponent's chest forcing her jaws open further, Medusa leaned away a bit before throwing her head up in an effort to headbutt the girl's muzzle or neck or whatever she could. She had the feeling she was fighting a losing battle the moment she opted to participate in this event, and her mind grew even more frustrated as a whirlwind of thoughts began to swarm her mind.

Medusa vs Shuriken for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Novice Hunter