gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-17-2013, 06:59 AM

Burn the land and Boil the Sea; but you can't take the sky from me

From what the red wolf said, it seemed like Maverick was coming along just fine. Being a prospective father and a husband was bringing out all the right stuff, and Seracia was lucky to have such maturity in their young ruler. Then again, this was what the boy had been preparing for all his life - even at a year old he was making diplomatic meetings across Alacritis; it shouldn't have been a surprise. Something nagged at the back of Gargoyle's mind as these thoughts came through; was this how Cross would have been had they still had Glaciem? Would he be on his way through training of diplomacy and relations and formal respect? Would he have been ready to rule by the age of two? Guess they'd never know now. No, Gargoyle had no idea who would take his place as leader when he pulled out of his prime. Then again, with their odd fashion of living now, he was dependent on his own abilities and more so on just the combined strength of the pack. Perhaps the way the it should be.

Maverick's hearty congratulations were happily accepted with a nod of the head, and twitching forward of tattered ears. What's more, Gargoyle's vague idea of getting the groups together, was returned with and offer from the Seracian King. Gargoyle could almost grin. "I think that would be loved by everyone." Gargoyle was thinking now, mulling the idea over. "I wonder," he rumbled, "We've not yet chosen a place to move to come winter; I do not wish to be an intrusion, but if you were not averse to us camping here come the colder months, then these plans of ours would be reality. My own pups will be about six months old by then." Plenty old enough to be respectful and grateful to the Pack of Seracia, and, - perhaps more important to them - old enough to run around and topple eachother over and play their games.

GARGOYLE

41 inches of doberman & timber wolf

been just about everything but a saint