build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-20-2021, 06:17 PM
She'd had time to steel herself before Eligos' approach, but the sight of him still sent her gut churning. It was just a reminder that Thalia had looked upon her and found the life they could have shared... less than. Less than whatever comforts her family and pack provided. His detached demeanor rankled her, but it was all the same old diplomatic hat. Theory rose primly to her paws and greeted him in the same distant, polite manner. "Eligos," she replied, "I hope you and Aerie are well. The disease that struck the land has effected many packs," she finished, her words clipped and to the point. Do not ask about her. Do not address it. After all, Thalia had turned tail and ran when Theory was laid low by the disease. They no longer owed each other anything - even (and perhaps especially) politeness. "I'm bringing news of some changes occurring in Abaven. I'm opening a school - on neutral grounds - for both children and adults to come and learn. It will be a safe environment, with skilled instructors. I'm spreading the word and offering an open invitation, with no expectations." The Abraxas had long been an insular pack. Theory couldn't say that she expected him to receive her news warmly, but nevertheless, she wanted everyone to have the same opportunities. It was what she envisioned for the school from the start.