gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
12-20-2021, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2021, 07:29 PM by Zoey. Edited 1 time in total.)
As the small girl skipped about, paws springing up and down upon the rolling, lazy waves, a voice called out to her. The girl promptly paused and turned her head to look at the source, finding a grown-up wolf had spoken to her. Tilting her goggled face, Zoey spurred her little body towards the woman, though stayed a bit at a distance. Her parents taught her about others wolves’ ‘personal bubbles’, meaning she couldn’t just bump into anybody. She had to respect their space and she did just that. Her parents taught her a lot in such a short time, and not even six months in age, she held out on her own. The lady had asked her if she had anyone nearby looking after her. She shook her head. "No! I’m all by myself," She said, still smiling though what she;d say next was quite sad. "Um..my parents used to look after me, but during the really long nighttime, mushrooms grew on them and they died. So I’m just exploring now. And I’m gonna stay happy ‘cause that’s what they would want!" Though her mother and father weren’t with her in person, she understood they were always watching to guide her and be of comfort in some way - though she had no understanding of the toll the loss would take once the naïvete of adventure wore off. Not yet, though. The girl’s fiery amber eyes sparkled brightly, innocently, tail wagging softly. Perhaps this wolf could be her friend before she moved on elswhere. There was so much to see and find, of course!