size
Medium
build
Light
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
12-20-2021, 10:30 PM
Usagi braced himself, jaws tight around the thick hide of the boar as the brown-ticked wolf plunged his horns into the animal’s shoulder. It squealed its last cry of life, and promptly went still. Finally releasing his grip, the koi-spotted wolf glanced up at his partner as he mentioned how relatively easy it appeared that he’d taken it down. He offered a brief shrug in reply. Easy? Not really. Hunting didn’t quite come naturally to him as sparring an opponent, but he did admit he got a similar rush when hunting prey or animals that fought back. It was a rush that throoughly channeled his naturally impulsive, short-tempered rage. This male was seeing an entirely different Usagi - a poised, direct, and disciplined creature that didn’t seek to burst into a bout of anger as he did often on Iga. He was know for his quick tempered and hotheaded actions, none of which were flaring up here. He knew better than to release the natural anger within on a wolf offering him a mutual benefit. Thus, this male got a glimpse at the calmer side of Usagi. What were the odds.

The horned wolf allowed him to eat first, to which he offered a polite dip of his head. He remembered his manners at least. "Thank you. I would also like to take some of my share back for my brother, if I may." He knew full well Kuroo was a superb hunter - this guy would probably be more impressed with his grey-furred brother’s abilities - but being the good sibling he was to support him in this still-strange land, he’d take some back. Splitting the boar between the two of them would be an easy task, and when all was said and done, they’d go their opposite ways.

"Speech"

wishing there was something left to lose
this could be the day i die for you—