size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-20-2021, 11:08 PM

Artorias was visibly crestfallen to hear that Abaven had suffered casualties, but it wasn't wholly unexpected. The disease had been potent and aggressive; the fact that more bodies weren't being discovered out amongst the woods and plains was a blessing in itself. "I'm sorry for your losses," he spoke softly, empathetically. "When my mother, Resin, passed, burying her was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do. I can't imagine the pain you must've felt for your pack." So it went, both Artorias and Theory had grown from strife and tragedy in their youths. Artorias, a boy forced to become a man before his time. Had Theory been forced to mature by circumstance as well? Theory kindly offered aid, medicines, supplies, all but a raven's message away. Artorias gave her a grateful smile in turn. "You're very generous, Lady Theory. The Hallows uses ravens as well for long distance communication. While any aid we can offer won't be as immediate as I may want it to be, it will be here for you and your wolves nonetheless. The Hallows is always open to all with peace in their hearts." And so it would always be.

It delighted him when Theory accepted his invite, and he graciously welcomed her into his lands with a wave of his paw. The larger wolf turned to lead her across the short strip of plains towards the castle. He'd provide her meat and water—wine, if she wished, but she was still traveling—and a comfortable cushion to rest her weary paws as long as she liked. "I know several wolves who could benefit from your plans, actually. I'll talk to them, gauge their interests. Although they may need a little coaxing to get them out the door. Don't you worry, though, I'll get them to class on time, headmaster." He chuckled beneath his breath while he led Theory through the gates and into the castle courtyard and gardens, down the cobblestone paths between wisteria trees and blooming flowerbeds. Though Auster was in its autumn, the warm climate made it a fantastic place for perennials to bloom nearly year-round.

Artorias guided Theory through the castle corridors to the great hall, knowing the impressive structure could be a tad overwhelming to some. Thoughts of finding Sirius Fatalis lost in the halls brought a smirk to his lips. He left her to get comfortable at one of the long wooden tables while he fetched some fresh venison for his guest. He returned again with a carafe of water from the spring in the kitchen, then took a seat near where she'd chosen to sit. "Eat and drink your fill. We have plenty to spare," he urged her with warm hospitality. He gave Theory some time to enjoy her meal before he continued the conversation, making small talk as she rested.

"So how many of our fellow alphas have expressed interest in your school?" He assumed Sirius would likely support Theory, as the two were allies. He was curious what Ashen's response would be, or if she was even able to speak to the enigmatic leader of Aerie. That was when another question that had been rattling about in his brain came to the forefront. "You said you've been visiting all the packs, right? Have you been to one called Pirate's Plunder? I met a wolf from that pack a few days back, Sparrow, but I'd never heard of them before." Artorias had received lessons on all the known packs in Boreas, and visited them with Ulric. Pirate's Plunder had never been mentioned before. Maybe Theory could shed some light on the mysterious new pack.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.