size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-21-2021, 12:37 AM

At least there was something Halo knew. She took up the stance that the Warlord had requested, bunching her shoulders and feeling her scruff scrunching down towards her neck. Halo's thick coat seemed to be a good thing here, leaving her look maybe a bit more intimidating... but not by much. Her silhouette tended to read more silly and fluffy than intimidating. As Sirius made his way around her, Halo resisted the urge to turn around and look. The idea that someone was behind her made the girl a little bit tense, even if it was someone she trusted. There was the digging of claws into the soft earth as well, sinking in over her small paws.

As Halo attempted to fold her ears in, it was clear that she had better control over one than the other. Her left ear still flopped a bit haphazardly, and she scowled for a moment as she could feel it doing a bit more of... well, doing its own thing. She looked sheepishly, apologetically to Sirius-- "Sorry." It had been a too-hard chomp from one of her sisters when they were yearlings, and it had never healed right, getting infected time and time again. From her sheepish expression, she narrowed her eyes intently. The girl's body was tense, like a spring ready to uncoil. "Like this?" It felt strange and a little silly, like she was wearing someone else's expression entirely. "I feel like I'm having a hard time keeping my balance," she was thinking aloud, tone thoughtful instead of complaining. Would confidence in this posture come in time? Halo could hope.
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]