An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
12-21-2021, 02:00 AM
Thankfully he didn't have to wait long and soon enough, an interesting older man approached. Friendly enough, more so than what he was used to here. Most others would come at him right away, but this man seemed to prefer pleasantries first. Grimshaw couldn't say that he agreed, but if it earned him the chance to spar someone new he would at least pretend to care. "Of course. I'd prefer without, easier to learn when I can feel what's happening." Small talk wasn't his strong suit, but Grimshaw managed and settled easily into his stance. He ushered the wolverine away with the armor after shrugging wrap off and removing the bracers. Eager for a break, the wolverine quickly moved the armor and itself over to the side to relax.

He didn't give the man another moment to speak before he was rushing towards the man. They were equal in size, Grim's youth the only real difference between their bodies. He was used to fighting other wolves his size in the armada, but at least this man was new and perhaps came with new skills or challenges for him. Eager to learn and soak up every bit of knowledge he could gain, this was better than any lecture from one of the mentors. As he approached, Grimshaw dipped his left shoulder as his head craned towards the right to prepare for ramming the man square in the chest.

"Speech."

Grimshaw vs Alastor for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Mutation 1: Elongated sharper teeth - Offensive
Mutation 2: Double upper canines - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex