An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
12-21-2021, 02:00 AM
Lambs ear was a kind of plant? Boring. Taking down a sheep sounded way more fun then a plant. But… maybe he shouldn’t say that outloud. Halo clearly loved plants, and knew a lot about them! “I get scrapes, we spar a lot here” he explained. Sparring was a vital part of the pups learning, and it seemed everyone was asking them how many spars they had gotten into.

Any mention of herbs and lambs was quickly forgotten at the mention of a snack. He perked up instantly, coming alert with pointed ears and upturned snout. Ohhhh his posture immediately said food?

He scampered after Halo eagerly, wondering if she would have something tasty and new for him to try. She led him towards her den, and he watched curiously as she put away the rope she had used to measure him. “Fish is my mum's favourite food, so we get it sometimes” he agreed. He wondered what she might do with his teeth next time they ached, but his interest in food was far more prominent. He sat down by her hearth, sitting up right at attention. His eyes followed the food as intently as he had followed the rope earlier on. He didn’t know why she tossed some of her food in a pot, but it seemed healers had some strange tendencies. He simply took it at face value. When she asked a question, he knew from experience he wouldn’t get any treats till he answered them. “Training is going good.” he said obediently. ”I’ve won against Levi and Callie so far in spars, and dad taught me how to kill and skin a crocodile. He said I need to find a bigger opponent tho.” He looked Halo sceptically up and down. She was an adult, but somehow not what he thought his dad was looking for in a challenge for his son. Food, food, food His eyes said.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning