size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-21-2021, 04:22 AM
Inoki was too distracted by the lavender bush to notice Halo's reaction in response to her mentioning her fondness for the more dangerous plants, but she did pay attention as the other woman continued to speak, she just wasn't looking her in the eyes. Her ears however, were turned to listen, even if her eyes were elsewhere. "Was your mother a healer? Or was that just a hobby of hers?" Inoki had picked up her knowledge here and there from a few different wolves, and some through her own trial and error, but her own parents had very different skill sets more inclined towards hunting and fighting.
She finally removed her face from the lavender bush to look back at Halo, now noticing the meek tone of the woman. "They're not so scary as long as you know what you're doing. I only deal with the plants I know of, wouldn't wanna risk accidentally poisoning myself, after all." She grinned now, hoping to alleviate any worries the other woman had. Her eyes widened in surprise as Halo deftly grabbed a sprig of the flower and tucked it behind her ear, a soft laugh of delight leaving her mouth. That had been exactly what Inoki had planned to do! She went and grabbed a sprig of her own, gently placing it behind the ear of her friend closest to her, snuffling softly against Halo's cheek as another soft laugh escaped her.
"It sure is beautiful," Inoki said with a warm smile, although her attention was more on Halo than the lavender bush itself, as she stared at the woman who she could consider to be a new tentative friend.