gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
12-21-2021, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 05:03 AM by Cyanide. Edited 1 time in total.)

Napping here, of all places, was likely ill advised. Still, it wasn't like Cyanide would have easily made it to somewhere quieter with her ankle in its current state. That, combined with the fact she'd felt inclined to pounce on the chipmunk... not her finest moment. Hell, she didn't have many truly fine moments in herself, but that was beside the point. Cy stood proudly on her feet, albeit stood still. The stranger was browsing the fruits on the ground, sniffing and tasting.

"I wasn't asleep, I was just resting my eyes," she explained, maybe a bit defensive. "And no, you didn't bother me." Right, had to not sound like too much of a bitch. That drove others away, and when she was on her own... it was unlikely the wraith could afford that. She watched as the woman tasted the pear at her feet and then pulled a face. Ah.

"If you sit really still in the shadow of the tree, a squirrel or chipmunk or something will probably come try and take the gross-tasting one. They're too small to carry them away quick, makes 'em easy to catch." Pink gaze trailed from the smaller woman back to her own ankle, laying down with a grimace. Cyanide took a moment to lick at the sore joint before resting her chin on her legs to watch the stranger openly.

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]