size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-21-2021, 07:13 AM
Inoki's maw opened in an 'o' shape as the girl mentioned falling into a hole, feeling just a little concerned. Sprains could be dangerous, not life-threatening, but debilitating in that they could prevent a wolf from hunting or defending itself if the injury as bad enough. "Have you been resting it?" From the sounds of it likely not, as indication by the injury being seemingly worse today than the previous day. Rest was the most important thing in taking care of an injury caused by a fall, or at least that's what she had been taught.
"I have a bit of training as a healer, I can maybe help you out, if you'd like me to take a look." Inoki didn't move from where she sat though, wanting the girl's permission before she did anything. However, the girl made a small motion with her muzzle, uncannily quiet, and she slowly turned her head to look in that direction. She could see a chipmunk inching closer to the pear she had just disturbed, and her eyes widened at the prospect of an easy catch. Sure, they were pretty small, but so was she, and food was food. So far the chipmunk was skittish, not quite focusing on the pear it was slowly heading towards, and she would wait for it to be thoroughly enthralled in eating the fruit before making a move of her own.