size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

LoserScarredUnderachieverThe Ooze Participant
12-21-2021, 07:45 AM
He watched as the stranger scratched at the crystals, doing his best to wiggle out of the way of any falling pieces. Laith had no idea how contagious it was, or how it was even passed on, but he wasn't taking any fucking chances.
A scowl appeared on his face at the words the other wolf spoke, but he offered up no extra insults, not wanting to antagonise too much given the fact that he was currently laying on his back.
Laith's scowl turned into a sneer. Apologise? And nicely at that? Absolutely fucking not! He had nothing to apologise for either, as he'd simply just commented on the strange growths on the strangers face. In his mind the other wolf should be apologising to him for forcing him into such a vulnerable position. "What insult? I'm not gonna apologise for speaking my mind," he spat out indignantly. It was likely this wolf was telling the truth in that he would try and rub the crystals over him, but first Laith would need to be caught, and he figured if he was sly and quick enough he could scramble to his paws and make a mad dash far far away. His frame was much smaller, and no doubt he was faster than this lumbering beast.
His ears pulled back against his skull as he bared his teeth in a silent snarl, disliking this other wolf more and more with each passing second. "Don't even fucking try it, there's nothing to get even over. Go find some other poor bastard to infect."
Laith is an M rated character, thread with him at your own risk!